XpandedReports ability to save report changes as a reusable template, single click
Pivot tables, and combine data from different reports without a VLOOKUP, highlight
just a few of the reasons to use XpandedReports over Excel. XpandedReports
reduces the burden of learning another tool by expanding on QuickBooks reporting
interface and features. Quickly manipulate the data including the ability to sort,
group, and subtotal on any column. Insert formulas directly into reports, and much
XpandedReports takes QuickBooks type reports to a whole new level. It is now possible
to add the data and change the layout to create the reports you want and need without
any complicated new tools or expensive software products to learn. XpandedReports
is much better than Excel too. Excel reports are typically exported from QuickBooks
which means that the data is out of date immediately. Just see how quickly and easily
you can be making the changes you have always desired.
- More Data - XpandedReports provides access to data not available in QuickBooks
reports. User friendly names are utilized to update with live QuickBooks data not
available in Excel.
- Formulas - Insert computed columns (text, dates, amounts, and more) directly
into QuickBooks type reports. In addition to Excel formulas, QuickBooks friendly
calculated columns are available.
- Superior Filters - Options include 'begins with', 'exact match', 'exclude
exact match', 'not equal to', and 'value ranges'. Filtering in Excel can be complicated
and often impossible for the novice Excel user.
- Pivot Reports - One click from a detail report to a pivot/summary report.
Simply drag and drop to create new reports. No complicated set up. Just click and
drag the data to the rows, columns, detail or filter sections of the report.
- Unlimited Grouping - Easily switch groups or un-group an entire report. There
are unlimited levels of grouping. Grouping is much more powerful than simply sorting
as is available in Excel.
- Totals - Add one or more of the options: Sum, Max, Min, Average, Var, StdDev,
and Count for any column. No need to insert lines like Excel requires. Subtotals
and Grand total are added automatically.
- Column Labels - Right-click on the column header to change the column label.
Column Labels are automatically available for formulas without any additional set
up as required in Excel.
- Memorization - Familiar QuickBooks look and feel to memorize report templates.
Import and export is available. With Excel, you save the report, but it is not automatically
available with updated data.
- Export - The export formats available are comma delimited file (csv), tab
delimited file, or Excel. Excel can be saved in various formats as well.
- Reports - XpandedReports includes both QuickBooks type reports and Expanded
reports to provide a starting point for modification. Excel only has access to the
formats and data that can be exported from QuickBooks.
- Pricing - Pricing is a monthly subscription charge based on the number of
concurrent seats you require.