Working at Right Networks
Right Networks is a fast-growing tech business located in Hudson, NH. We are the world-leader in delivering hosted QuickBooks desktops to small businesses and accounting firms who are looking for a way to streamline their workflows and processes. Our HyperRight technology, along with Microsoft solutions, allows us to deliver an enterprise-class cloud platform.
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Vacation and sick time
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and indoor basketball court
- Company outings and events
Senior Systems Engineer
The primary responsibility of the Senior Systems Engineer will be to maintain the health and availability of our systems. This is a 3RD Shift role, working 10PM - 6AM Monday – Friday. There will also be opportunities for project work as we continue to improve our systems and stay current with the latest technologies. The person in this role will be required to work closely with other team members and our support team. The ability and desire to own a task or project and see it from conception to completion is crucial.
- Manage and Maintain server builds
- Administer Windows Active Directory
- Administer other Microsoft Windows based systems including but not limited to System Center, Remote Desktop Services, SQL 2008R2/2012, File/Print services
- Managing the routine maintenance and security patching of Windows servers
- Resolve issues escalated from Support or other teams
- Create and maintain documentation about Corporate Infrastructure systems, policies and procedures
Skills and experience required for this position
- Must have in-depth, hands-on knowledge of all aspects of bare metal server builds and software deployments using System Center products.
- Must have in-depth, hands-on knowledge of Active Directory 2012R2 or higher, in a distributed, multi-domain (or multi-forest) environment. Must have experience with AD-integrated services including DNS, DHCP.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Clustering and HA technologies.
- Experience supporting a medium to large enterprise consisting of at least 5000 AD users. An understanding of capacity planning and “building to scale” when architecting and deploying systems.
- Expert level troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Monitors and follows information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate Department Manager.
- Proven ability to utilize scripting or tools for automation of tasks.
Additional experience and skills we are seeking
- Enterprise Voice or video integration knowledge desired – specifically Lync in a multi-tenant configuration.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, specifically Hyper-V.
- Experience with Active Directory monitoring /auditing tools and best practices.
- Must-have a desire to continue learning!
- Hybrid solutions between Microsoft Azure and on-premise.
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a creative and energetic Marketing Communications Specialist to join our growing team at Right Networks. The ideal candidate has broad marketing communications experience in social media, website management, tradeshow management and PR, and success in the creation of content for prospects and customers. Experience writing and developing customer acquisition content and tools is critical to success in this role. Must be self-motivated, an idea-generator and an effective communicator.
Social media –
- Knowledgeable in the use of social media platforms and tools.
- Manage all Right Networks social media profiles.
- Develop compelling content to drive engagement and overall awareness.
Website maintenance –
- Maintain website content and brand, ensuring up to date at all times.
- Assist in the creation of new landing pages to support marketing efforts.
- Manage tracking and analytics for digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide relevant insight and recommendations to all campaign reporting.
Tradeshow/event management –
- Track and manage annual tradeshow calendar and budget.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for all tradeshows, conferences and events.
- Develop supporting material for events such as booth graphics and pull-ups, collateral, giveaways and promotions.
- Manage follow-up communications to prospects post-event.
- Evaluate and research potential events.
Content development –
- Develop written materials including blog posts, presentations, press releases, case studies, marketing collateral, video and website copy in support of corporate initiatives.
- Work with outside vendors, including printers, video producers, photographers and content writers for content production.
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar to position Right Networks as a thought leader.
Brand and creative –
- Understand and own the Right Networks brand and messaging across multiple channels – website, blog, marketing materials and customer communications.
- Work with graphic designers to design, edit, layout and deliver on-brand deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing communications role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience using web content management and marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge of accounting space a plus.
Director of Product Marketing
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for driving and executing on the company’s pricing, packaging and positioning strategy including but not limited to market and competitive analysis, 3rd party offers, bundled offers, value proposition creation, regular direct and partner sales training materials, and gathering market and customer input to inform key product offerings produced by Right Networks. Other job responsibilities will include close interaction and coordination with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management and other key stakeholders as well as creating market forecasts for new offerings.
- 10 years proven product marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in SaaS-based business models.
- Excellent customer facing skills and the ability to collaboratively work with internal stakeholders to drive successful execution of updated existing as well as new offerings.
- Understanding of the accounting and SMB space as well as working with large channel partners a plus.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Right Networks is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable, and must have significant ADP Work Force Now, Microsoft Excel, Credit Card Processing knowledge, and QuickBooks experience as well as be comfortable with various accounting related technology solutions.
- Execute payroll and payroll reports through ADP Workforce Now in a timely manner
- Calculate PTO
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Card/Cash Receipt Reconciliations
- A/P and Credit Card Transaction Data Entry
- Manage Expense Reporting for all Employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 Years’ experience in accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must have ADP Workforce Now experience
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Experience in services related to payroll and payroll taxes
- Organized, dependable self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects