Working at Right Networks
Right Networks is a fast-growing tech business located in Hudson, NH. We are the world-leader in delivering hosted QuickBooks desktops to small businesses and accounting firms who are looking for a way to streamline their workflows and processes. Our HyperRight technology, along with Microsoft solutions, allows us to deliver an enterprise-class cloud platform.
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Vacation and sick time
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and indoor basketball court
- Company outings and events
Senior Systems Engineer
The primary responsibility of the Senior Systems Engineer will be to maintain the health and availability of our systems. This is a 3RD Shift role, working 10PM - 6AM Monday – Friday. There will also be opportunities for project work as we continue to improve our systems and stay current with the latest technologies. The person in this role will be required to work closely with other team members and our support team. The ability and desire to own a task or project and see it from conception to completion is crucial.
- Manage and Maintain server builds
- Administer Windows Active Directory
- Administer other Microsoft Windows based systems including but not limited to System Center, Remote Desktop Services, SQL 2008R2/2012, File/Print services
- Managing the routine maintenance and security patching of Windows servers
- Resolve issues escalated from Support or other teams
- Create and maintain documentation about Corporate Infrastructure systems, policies and procedures
Skills and experience required for this position
- Must have in-depth, hands-on knowledge of all aspects of bare metal server builds and software deployments using System Center products.
- Must have in-depth, hands-on knowledge of Active Directory 2012R2 or higher, in a distributed, multi-domain (or multi-forest) environment. Must have experience with AD-integrated services including DNS, DHCP.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Clustering and HA technologies.
- Experience supporting a medium to large enterprise consisting of at least 5000 AD users. An understanding of capacity planning and “building to scale” when architecting and deploying systems.
- Expert level troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Monitors and follows information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate Department Manager.
- Proven ability to utilize scripting or tools for automation of tasks.
Additional experience and skills we are seeking
- Enterprise Voice or video integration knowledge desired – specifically Lync in a multi-tenant configuration.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, specifically Hyper-V.
- Experience with Active Directory monitoring /auditing tools and best practices.
- Must-have a desire to continue learning!
- Hybrid solutions between Microsoft Azure and on-premise.
Technical Customer Service Representative
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via the phone. Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary. This is a position with growth potential at a company that promotes from within.
- Answer and troubleshoot inbound customer phone calls with high efficiency.
- Accurate documentation of calls utilizing our ticketing system.
- Strive for first call resolution, while providing any additional information to the customer to prevent call backs.
- Leverage the internal knowledge base to find information needed.
- Monitoring your open cases, along with following up with the appropriate team and/or customer to resolve within our defined service level agreements.
- Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism as measured by customer surveys, call monitoring, and phone metrics.
- Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
- Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS business models.
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a creative and energetic Marketing Communications Specialist to join our growing team at Right Networks. The ideal candidate has broad marketing communications experience in social media, website management, tradeshow management and PR, and success in the creation of content for prospects and customers. Experience writing and developing customer acquisition content and tools is critical to success in this role. Must be self-motivated, an idea-generator and an effective communicator.
Social media –
- Knowledgeable in the use of social media platforms and tools.
- Manage all Right Networks social media profiles.
- Develop compelling content to drive engagement and overall awareness.
Website maintenance –
- Maintain website content and brand, ensuring up to date at all times.
- Assist in the creation of new landing pages to support marketing efforts.
- Manage tracking and analytics for digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide relevant insight and recommendations to all campaign reporting.
Tradeshow/event management –
- Track and manage annual tradeshow calendar and budget.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for all tradeshows, conferences and events.
- Develop supporting material for events such as booth graphics and pull-ups, collateral, giveaways and promotions.
- Manage follow-up communications to prospects post-event.
- Evaluate and research potential events.
Content development –
- Develop written materials including blog posts, presentations, press releases, case studies, marketing collateral, video and website copy in support of corporate initiatives.
- Work with outside vendors, including printers, video producers, photographers and content writers for content production.
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar to position Right Networks as a thought leader.
Brand and creative –
- Understand and own the Right Networks brand and messaging across multiple channels – website, blog, marketing materials and customer communications.
- Work with graphic designers to design, edit, layout and deliver on-brand deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing communications role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience using web content management and marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge of accounting space a plus.
Software Quality Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Engineer with a proven track record of testing high quality web based applications. The candidate should have experience in build and release of ASP/.NET products. We are an Asp.Net/C#/Angular environment with a true focus of providing an incredible working environment for our staff. We are an Agile shop that embraces iterative development, test automation and continuous deployment, so all team members are empowered to influence the direction of the product.
- Build and release Management in a TFS environment.
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing of web applications and associate API’s.
- Close collaboration with developers and product owner in Agile/Scrum environment to understand, identify, and document acceptance criteria.
- Small iterations, daily standup meetings and manual and automation testing help deliver value to our customers in two week release cycles.
- Research problems reported in production and communicate results with appropriate parties for resolution.
- Participate in communications with other departments to coordinate test and implementation activities.
- Identify potential process improvement areas, suggest options, and recommend approaches.
- 2-3 years’ experience with testing web-based applications and REST or SOAP API testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server preferred.
- Experience with Agile development practices is a plus (Agile SCRUM is preferred).
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Visual Studio Team Edition, nodeJS etc.
- Experience with relational databases and proficiency with SQL is a plus.
- Programming knowledge of C# and .NET is a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and TesRrail preferred.
- A knack for consensus building through teamwork and collaboration. Software development is a team sport and we need people who aren't afraid to share their ideas and want ideas and feedback from their team in return.
- A very high degree of intellectual curiosity. We need people who constantly think about how we can improve our process and produce excellent high quality solutions for our customers.
- A passion for creating excellent software solutions and a willingness to hold both yourself and your team accountable (in a constructive manner of course!) for delivering them.
- A thirst for knowledge. We are looking for people who are driven to stay on top of testing trends and methodologies - always looking to see what could be leveraged to improve our process and product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tier 2 Support Specialist
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibilities of this role are to provide second level technical support to Tier 1 agents and customers. This position will also provide level one QA debugging work for applications hosted within our environment.
- Reduction of call handling time for Tier 1 agents.
- Reduction of cases sent to the QA/Operations team.
- Reduction of time QA spends on true escalation tickets due to incomplete details.
- Case note quality control monitoring and best practice training.
- Report any dissatisfactory case handling to management.
- Provide positive re-enforcement of core skills to less tenured representatives.
- Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism.
- Be a positive and reliable presence on the floor offering call handling advice in real time.
- Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our employees and customers.
- Ability to manage case load, along with following up on open issues/cases daily.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to self-manage time.
- Advanced knowledge of Remote Desktop Services
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of NTFS permissions.
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks.