Working at Right Networks
Right Networks is a fast-growing tech business located in Hudson, NH. We are the world-leader in delivering hosted QuickBooks desktops to small businesses and accounting firms who are looking for a way to streamline their workflows and processes. Our HyperRight technology, along with Microsoft solutions, allows us to deliver an enterprise-class cloud platform.
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Vacation and sick time
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and indoor basketball court
- Company outings and events
Technical Customer Service Representative
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via the phone. Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary. This is a position with growth potential at a company that promotes from within.
- Answer and troubleshoot inbound customer phone calls with high efficiency.
- Accurate documentation of calls utilizing our ticketing system.
- Strive for first call resolution, while providing any additional information to the customer to prevent call backs.
- Leverage the internal knowledge base to find information needed.
- Monitoring your open cases, along with following up with the appropriate team and/or customer to resolve within our defined service level agreements.
- Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism as measured by customer surveys, call monitoring, and phone metrics.
- Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
- Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS business models.
Software Quality Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Engineer with a proven track record of testing high quality web based applications. The candidate should have experience in build and release of ASP/.NET products. We are an Asp.Net/C#/Angular environment with a true focus of providing an incredible working environment for our staff. We are an Agile shop that embraces iterative development, test automation and continuous deployment, so all team members are empowered to influence the direction of the product.
- Build and release Management in a TFS environment.
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing of web applications and associate API’s.
- Close collaboration with developers and product owner in Agile/Scrum environment to understand, identify, and document acceptance criteria.
- Small iterations, daily standup meetings and manual and automation testing help deliver value to our customers in two week release cycles.
- Research problems reported in production and communicate results with appropriate parties for resolution.
- Participate in communications with other departments to coordinate test and implementation activities.
- Identify potential process improvement areas, suggest options, and recommend approaches.
- 2-3 years’ experience with testing web-based applications and REST or SOAP API testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server preferred.
- Experience with Agile development practices is a plus (Agile SCRUM is preferred).
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Visual Studio Team Edition, nodeJS etc.
- Experience with relational databases and proficiency with SQL is a plus.
- Programming knowledge of C# and .NET is a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and TesRrail preferred.
- A knack for consensus building through teamwork and collaboration. Software development is a team sport and we need people who aren't afraid to share their ideas and want ideas and feedback from their team in return.
- A very high degree of intellectual curiosity. We need people who constantly think about how we can improve our process and produce excellent high quality solutions for our customers.
- A passion for creating excellent software solutions and a willingness to hold both yourself and your team accountable (in a constructive manner of course!) for delivering them.
- A thirst for knowledge. We are looking for people who are driven to stay on top of testing trends and methodologies - always looking to see what could be leveraged to improve our process and product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.