Working at Right Networks
In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. We’re obsessed with helping our customers achieve their business goals, and we’re driven by building great products that our customers love.
The Right Networks Culture
We foster a work environment which shares the same principles of the Right Networks products—productive, supportive, and enjoyable.
Perks & Benefits
To provide best-in-class software, we need a best-in-class team. We offer competitive salaries to recruit the best talent.
HEALTH & WEALTH
Company-paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability. And, a 401(k) matching program.
FOOD & SNACKS
There’s no need to worry about what’s for lunch—we’ve got you covered. We have daily company-paid catered lunches, and snacks and drinks for when you need a boost throughout the day.
PAID TIME OFF
With paid holidays and a generous PTO bank, you have the time to be there for what’s important in your life.
You’ll be on your way to a healthier you in no time with a gym conveniently located on site.
OUTINGS & EVENTS
Beyond being coworkers alone, we’re a close-knit team that likes spending time together. You’ll join us for lots of fun events throughout the year.
Consulting, Information Technology, Sales
Marketing & Advertising, Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Junior Consultant – Service Desk
We are on a mission to transform the accounting industry by providing the best, most advanced cloud technology solutions and service. Our company has grown in recognition over 15 years, often receiving many industry awards, and with that has come massive growth. We need smart, hard-working, caring, ambitious talent to keep up with our growth and to figure out better ways to solve new technical challenges. This position was designed for people just starting out in their IT career.
Our goal is to effectively train you to promote you as fast as possible into our Consultant position. Most people get promoted after 3-6 months.
What You Will Do
You will work on a team to provide excellent technical support of our cloud products and services. This role is designed to train you in the skills needed to become a Consultant. You will serve as a first responder to requests from our clients and will troubleshoot requests that you can solve in 30 minutes or less. As you grow in the role you will take on more and more challenging requests that take longer to solve.
Your goal is to build a strong reputation among our clients of effective troubleshooting and exceptional customer service. Most of the support you provide is done remotely through chat, email, phone, and remoting in. The problems you will solve will look different daily and will give you a broad range of experience in technical support. Specifically, you will
- Provide technical support to Custom Cloud’s cloud servers, applications, and managed workstations
- Problem solve issues related to servers, connectivity, networking, printers, applications, virtualization, security and directory services
- Ensure a positive client experience and high client satisfaction
- Function as a first responder to new tickets or calls on client’s technical issues.
- Limit troubleshooting to 30 minutes in order to provide rapid response to continually incoming support requests
- Assist in developing documentation, knowledge-base and best practice guides
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Escalate your client request upward if you can’t solve it
- This is a Full-Time position
- You love technology and helping others use it
- You are amazing at troubleshooting problems
- You can wear many hats and quickly shift gears from one kind of problem to the next
- You can easily communicate tech to non-technical people with a soft touch
- You have experience in customer service and can stay calm and collected under pressure
- You are self-driven and absolutely love to learn
- You are talented at managing expectations and your time
- You love collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and incredibly detailed
- You have always been the go to person for computer questions in your family or among your friends
- You have built your own computer and have explored learning more about IT in your free time
- You are pursuing certifications and/or have recently finished your IT degree
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Progressive PTO policy
- Training Sponsorships
- Casual dress code
- Office ping pong and shuffleboard tables
- Fun company events
- Office snacks
- Normal office hours
Gallatin County, MT
Application Admin – Gallatin County
The Application Administrator is a highly motivated, personable, flexible, highly experienced professional IT team member that facilitates the technical support requests placed by our clients. The Application Administrator is responsible for managing the day to day support requests of clients, working on escalated tickets, assisting their peers with any service requests that aren't assigned, and impromptu training of the Consultants.
The position focuses on all tickets on their assigned board and has an enthusiastic commitment to delivering world-class technology solutions and the highest levels of customer service. Ultimately, your efforts will be essential in providing a positive experience for our clients as they need technical support.
An Application Administrator will:
Ensure a positive client experience and high client satisfaction Be Involved in the day-to-day functions of Right Networks application support which include:
- Support of 1300 unique applications o Support, installing, and updating of Tax, Document Management, Audit, and Finance Software
- Windows Server support
- Support of Registry, GPOs, and etc.
Be responsible for having an in depth understanding of the Right Networks procedures and processes
Maintain queues at all times Assist in further development of Right Networks help desk methodologies and procedures Additional Responsibilities Services Team (Technical Support)
Responsible for responding to tickets, troubleshooting issues through to a resolution, and/or escalating tickets as needed, all while following all documented procedures
Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Right Networks technologies, hosted applications, and services Manage multiple tickets at one time
Function as an escalation point for cloud tickets Assist in developing documentation, knowledge base and best practice guides
Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
Provide advanced technical support to Right Networks cloud servers and applications.
Assume role as a liaison between product vendor support and hosted client Instill client confidence in Right Networks infrastructure, processes, and personnel
Go onsite for client relationship and trust building
Provide On-Call after hours support on a rotating schedule with other Application Administrators Project Team
Provide assistance to the project team by completing assigned tasks and supporting onsite resources
Participate in the onsite portion of a project as needed
Provide feedback to the Project Manager for any process during the onboarding that needs improvement
Miscellaneous Assist other departments as needed Complete special projects and tasks assigned by management
Required Knowledge and Skills
Every consultant will be required to log at least 75% of their time as billable hours in ConnectWise.
Every consultant will be required to maintain a survey average of at least 90% Ticket Documentation reviews The minimum score for a consultant on their ticket documentation should be a 5 (out of a possible 10) If the department is meeting our SLA goal for response time, the firms assigned to the consultant should also be meeting the SLA goal Feedback from Managers, CSMs, and other coworkers should be positive in nature and reflect a positive image of Right Networks Meet goals set on monthly One on Ones and Annual performance reviews Requirements Required Education Typically requires two or more years of experience supporting Windows based applications High school diploma or GED Bachelors degree in business or computer science preferred. Either MCP, CCA Certification, or equivalent is required Excellent knowledge of MIS objectives and strategies. Excellent communication, time management, decision making, presentation, and organization skills. Able to provide technical assistance to the Right Networks client-base Ability and desire to learn Right Networks processes and technologies Knowledge of the accounting industry, as it relates to the services and products offered by Right Networks is desired Competency in various technologies such as Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, Network Monitoring Applications, etc. Travel Travel for an Application Administrator will be limited. In an effort to maintain technical prowess and familiarity with Right Networks technologies and processes, the position will require occasional visits to partner-clients to lead or assist in Project implementations. In addition, occasional short-term emergency visits to Partner sites may be necessary. To keep with the latest technology trends and product offerings, it may be necessary to attend in-state and out-of-state training seminars and vendor conferences (Citrix, Microsoft, Comdex, etc). SDL2017
Information Technology & Services, Computer Software
Account Based Marketing Manager
The Account Based Marketing Manager (ABM Manager) is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as the liaison between the marketing and outside sales teams as well as central demand functions such as marketing operations to develop 1:1 and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
The ABM manager leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
The position is based out of our Alpharetta, GA office and will have a dotted line to the General Manager in that office, however the position will report to the Director of Marketing and will collaborate with the marketing team in the corporate office in Hudson, NH.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target clients’ buyer journey to create effective ABM campaigns that nurture accounts in our pipeline, drive deals forward, and grow accounts post-sale.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to support account-based selling.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Design & execute 1:1 and 1: few marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements.
- Proactively engage with the outside sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Communicate and educate the outside sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Work with marketing operations to track lead flow and measure performance relative to sales goals.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add contacts within accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email marketing, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part demand generation programs.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take initiative and deliver projects unsupervised.
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- 10% of time spent on-site in the Hudson, NH office.
Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Computer Software, Information Technology & Services, Marketing & Advertising
Content Marketing Coordinator
The Content Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for implementing our marketing vision and content strategy across our owned media channels – Blog, Social Media, and Webinars.
In this critical role you will:
- Create and manage an editorial calendar and posting schedule that maps to our content calendar and Thought Leadership initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on cross-functional campaign implementation, ensuring alignment with and support of our marketing efforts, most notably Thought Leadership.
- Execute on blog strategies that increase web traffic, content engagement and build brand affinity with relevant audiences.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation.
- Grow blog subscribers and expand the overall blog’s reach.
- Guide the coordination between professional writers and internal contributors/SMEs.
- Find and manage guest bloggers.
- Research, review and report metrics regularly to guide and develop effective content marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on cross-functional campaign implementation, ensuring alignment with and support of our marketing efforts including Events, Product Launches, Thought Leadership, etc.
- Execute on platform-specific (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo) programs that support our overall go-to-market strategy.
- Implement social media strategies that increase web traffic, content engagement and build brand affinity with relevant audiences.
- Research and engage with new and existing industry experts. Maintaining an inventory of accounting professionals and bios.
- Suggest new ways to engage existing and prospective followers through social media.
- Oversee creation of and/or develop original, platform-optimized content.
- Research and analyze audience behavior to optimize content and posting strategies.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Research, review and report metrics regularly to guide and develop effective social media strategies
- Stay ahead of social media trends to ensure that Right Networks is optimizing social media efforts and initiatives.
- Develop post amplification channel strategy
- Responsible for growing followers and using social channels as a tool for lead generation
- Increase social brand engagement, reach and share of voice
- Protect and adhere to brand voice guidelines
- Manage a webinar schedule that maps to our content calendar and Thought Leadership initiatives.
- Execute an efficient/turnkey workflow that ensures that we meet our registration and attendance goals.
- 1-2 years’ experience in content/blog/social marketing arena.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business Administration or a relevant Marketing field.
- Expertise in all leading social media platforms
- Ability to work cross-functionally to identify key themes and needs for the business
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-driven
- Thrives in a dynamic environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs
- Data driven marketer who uses market intelligence and analytics to measure and optimize marketing efforts and programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys problem-solving and constantly innovating
- Familiarity with the accounting industry or B2B software preferred.
Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Computer Software, Information Technology & Services, Marketing & Advertising
Product Marketing Manager
As the product marketing manager at Right Networks, you are responsible for the timing and execution of customer notifications, competitive intelligence, and project managing corporate efforts that touch multiple facets of the organization. You drive the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results. The PMM is a product evangelist and plays a vital role in organizing and executing product launches, sunsets, and customer migration efforts.
You know our competitive landscape like the back of your hand: what they are doing today and plans for the future. You use this intelligence to educate our customer-facing employees, helping them to close deals faster.
You’ll collaborate with our marketing team to foster innovative programs helping to drive demand. Critical to your success is a keen attention to detail, a quick ability to grasp and present our value proposition to internal and external stakeholders.
This role works cross-functionally throughout the organization, collaborating with product management, sales, and operations where you’ll be a key influencer employing a diplomatic approach.
- Competitive Intelligence: Be the expert on Right Networks’ competitors, identify threats, how they’re positioned, ghost pricing, and arm our customer-facing employees with necessary sales tools. Own the annual competitive intelligence planning, create battle-cards for sales use.
- Channel Enablement for our ongoing relationships with strategic partners, providing their employees with tools as needed.
- Collaborate with Sr. PMM and Product Management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyers.
- Understand and document the buyer process, including where they get information, the who, what, when, and why behind these buying decisions.
- Sales Enablement: Update and develop new sales tools as needed, plan and deliver formal trainings, talking points, update and provide direction on Knowledge Base articles and entries, etc. Create new sales tools as needed.
- Responsible for transactional communications supporting launches of net-new products, new feature releases, migrations and decommissions of existing products, etc. Participate in and represent Marketing in cross-functional meetings.
- 5 – 7 years of product marketing experience, software preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Openly embraces change and can turn priorities quickly to meet business needs.
- Independent and quick learner can work with minimal supervision and direction with quality results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of Salesforce, Jira.
- Team Player with excellent people and management skills to successfully interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and outside partners.
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working, identify trends with recommendations moving forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing.
- Comfortable with a public speaking or presenting in front of large groups of professionals.
Information Technology, Engineering, Business Development
Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Computer Networking
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and passionate Product Manager to join our team. We are interested in an individual who has an appreciation for business objectives, knows how to consider market and customer input, and has a proven track record delivering web and SaaS-based products to the market.
The Product Manager needs to be able to convert business and customer feedback into requirements, and ensure the work is prioritized and aligned with our overall business objectives. They will need to partner with internal stakeholders including Development, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success, etc. to identify and adjust priorities to ensure our offerings’ success in the market.
They will be responsible for the day to day management of tracking tasks, adhering to Agile sprint planning with the technical teams, reporting out status via roadmaps, creating enablement content, and driving technical activities to completion. Additionally, this role will help in driving technology advancements and associated activities supporting those investigations (e.g. Proof of concepts, beta, end-of-life, etc.).
This individual will be able to communicate both internally and externally and incorporate customers and partners into the design stages to ensure we are interpreting requirements correctly. There will be a requirement to work across internal technical teams to leverage technology initiatives and drive consistency as customers look to leverage multiple of our offerings in their environment. This role will involve working with external vendors and suppliers as well.
The Product Manager needs to have a strong understanding of delivering SaaS-based solutions and their operational integration points. In-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies is preferred with a focus on Windows Virtual Desktop, the Azure stack, Application Insights, Office 365, Microsoft 365, etc. Skills and experience with applications in the accounting space (e.g. QuickBooks) and tax software (e.g. Intuit Lacerte and ProSeries, CCH Axcess, UltraTax, etc.) are a plus.
Work location is Hudson, NH to maximize face time with peers and the core development teams.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and customers, develop an understanding of the requirements and work with Development to implement solutions
- Write detailed functional / requirement specifications that enable product engineering to execute
- Work closely with our technology team, as well as with partners and customers, to drive product deliverables to completion
- Using a strong understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, continuously advance our product solutions to expand our market and increase our value
- Understand and drive team-wide understanding of market and industry dynamics, what competitors are doing, how the market is shifting and what impact these dynamics should have on product strategy
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- 8+ years of overall industry experience in software product development
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role for a SaaS based application / cloud offering
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure providers and capabilities; Expertise in Microsoft technologies is preferred (Windows Server, Windows Remote Desktop Services, Office 365, etc.)
- Specific expertise with accounting / tax space is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters is preferred; MBA is ideal
- Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to grow a young business to new heights
- Experience in the delivery of SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment
- Track record of taking ownership, resolving conflicts and driving results on technical projects
- Experienced with Atlassian Jira for requirements and sprint management
- Excellent research, analysis, design, and decision-making skills. Ability to gather and use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business strategies.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, execute methodically, and act decisively
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization, internally and externally, related to strategy, value, status, risks, and issues.
- Communicative and social – excellent interpersonal and group facilitation skills including the ability to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types. Ability to bridge the gap between technical and business stakeholders.
- Assertive – not afraid to be a voice of reason and authority. Willing to hold teams accountable to vision and values.
- Enthusiastic – must be high-energy and situationally aware. Passionate advocate for delivering value.
Transform your business.
With our cloud-connected application ecosystem, there are no boundaries. Achieve the flexibility that is critical to serve your clients and run your business.