Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for development and execution of the company’s marketing plan and strategy while managing to the agreed budget.
This will include:
- managing the marketing team
- driving the customer acquisition strategy and execution including lead generation
- funnel analysis and optimization and other key acquisition activities
- new offer introduction including pricing, packaging and positioning
- competitive analysis and differentiation
- channel enablement
- overall market and customer messaging
The Director of Marketing will also be responsible for coordinating marketing activities and execution with all key stakeholders including product management, sales, customer care and other key groups within the company.
- 10 – 15 years proven marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years in companies with SaaS-based business models
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to collaboratively work with internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of the plan
- Understanding of the accounting and SMB space as well as working with channel partners a plus.
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is part of the Growth Marketing team and is responsible for accelerating the growth of Right Networks, positioning Right Networks as a trusted partner to accountants and SMBs, and enabling the sales team with the right assets at the right time.
- Report directly to the growth marketing manager. Work collaboratively with growth, customer, and partner marketing teams as needed.
- Develop marketing assets and campaigns to support regional and national marketing plans including the planning and execution of email campaigns, webinars, communications and promotions.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within Right Networks standard.
- Use marketing automation, event management and CRM databases to construct and manage digital communications campaigns.
- Work to test and monitor effectiveness of campaign tactics and suggest adjustments to activities or plans as necessary.
- Ensure synergy and continuity from planning to execution and follow-up, maximizing impact and ROI from marketing efforts.
- Create reporting structure for monitoring, analyzing campaign ROI.
- Write and produce email blasts, blogs, social media content, and other written materials for online and/ or campaign production.
- Build, test, and deploy online action, and landing pages
Skills & Requirements:
- BA, BS or equivalent, or relevant work experience.
- 2-4 years previous experience in agency, marketing or relevant team environment.
- Experience working with Pardot marketing automation to create personalized email experience, manage lists, develop emails and create reports a must.
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM a plus.
- Strong aptitude for effective cross-functional collaborations.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- Experience using WordPress, Divi experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of current trends in marketing
IT Security Specialist
IT Security Specialist will be a key team player in the IT Security group to meet corporate directives, operational requirements, as well as security and compliance requirements for the entire organization.
This role will support the IT Security and Corporate Operations organization by implementing security controls and processes that follow best practices to ensure adherence to corporate security interrelated requirements.
- Operationalizes IT security standards, best practices, architecture, and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- Responsible for updating, implementing and maintaining a variety of security technologies and configurations Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Involved in addressing remediation efforts resulting from audits, vulnerability scans/penetration tests.
- Deploy, maintain, and manage security infrastructure devices, products, and services
- Proactively as well as participates in investigations into problematic activity.
- Supports and ensures compliance as it relates to IT security
- Involved with response and documentation of Security alerts and incidents
- Understanding of common information and security architecture frameworks.
- CISSP and/or other related IT Security Certifications
- Microsoft Server Management and Controls
- Microsoft Patch management and Deployment
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically O365
- Understand the cyber security threat landscape
- Solid technical foundation and high level of maturity and integrity
- Top notch communication skills – both verbally and written
Technical & Premium Support Lead – Transaction Pro
Transaction Pro, LLC is a division of Right Networks that maintains and develops tools, applications, and services for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online users.
We are hiring a Technical & Premium Support Lead for Transaction Pro, LLC.
This role will be the lead technical support agent for all importer and exporter products.
The Support Lead will be responsible for checking if customers are eligible for support, monitoring and responding to tier-1 and tier-2 support tickets.
For eligible customers, the tech support lead will troubleshoot technical error messages and issues as well as escalate repeat issues to the development team.
The Support Lead will service Premium Paid Support customers
To be successful at delivering the service, the Support Lead will be an expert in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, and a QuickBooks Pro Advisor.
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and accounting workflows.
- Experience using Transaction Pro Importer/Exporter preferred
- Experience selecting and implementing small business support ticketing systems
- Experience writing and updating Knowledge Base content