Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Product Sales Representative
As a part of the Product sales team, the primary responsibilities of this role are to build relationships and engage in business conversations with all channels of our existing customer base. This includes proactively reaching out to customers and discussing all offerings that we can provide, including but not limited to, Right Networks package upgrades, Intuit products and Microsoft 365. Lead Generation, Sales and or/upselling experience is preferred but not required.
Experience \ Required Skills:
- 1-3 years of phone experience
- Comfortable with heavy outreach requirements via phone (75% outbound and 25% inbound)
- Fairly technical background
- Ability to manage Opportunity Pipeline
- Ability to forecast
- Understanding of Intuit Products and Microsoft products preferred
- Seek out and proactively drive business opportunities through customer interactions and call outs
- Follow up with designated lists of customers underneath your own management
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns surrounding their subscription and offering
- Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you
- Meet monthly\quarterly metrics in the form of call metrics and subscriptions sold
- Make recommendations regarding customer feedback and experience
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager working in our Hudson NH office to join our team to drive and manage the application side of our cloud hosted offerings. We are looking for an individual that understands both the business / market side and the technology aspects with a proven track record in delivering products to the market.
The Product Manager needs to be able to convert business and customer feedback into requirements and ensure the work is prioritized and aligned with our overall business objectives. They will need to partner with internal stakeholders including Development, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success, etc. to identify and adjust priorities to ensure our offerings’ success in the market. They will be responsible for the day to day management of tracking tasks, adhering to Agile sprint planning with the technical teams, reporting out status via roadmaps, creating enablement content and driving technical activities to completion.
This individual will be able to communicate both internally and externally and incorporate customers and partners into the design stages to ensure we are interpreting requirements correctly. There will be a requirement to work across internal technical teams to leverage technology initiatives and drive consistency as customers look to leverage multiple of our offerings in their environment. This role will involve working with external vendors and suppliers as well.
The Product Manager needs to have a strong understanding of delivering SaaS-based solutions and their operational integration points. In-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies is preferred with a focus on Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Windows Server, the Azure stack, Application Insights, Office 365, etc. Skills and experience with applications in the accounting space (e.g. QuickBooks) and tax software (e.g. CCH Axcess, UltraTax, etc.) are a plus.
There may be additional requirements as outlined by Management.
Work location is Hudson, NH to maximize face time with peers and the core development teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with desire to grow a young business to new heights
- Experience in SaaS software and working in an Agile software development environment
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Track record of taking ownership, resolving conflicts and driving results on technical projects
- Ability to gather and use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business strategies
- Understand and drive team-wide understanding of market and industry dynamics, what competitors are doing, how the market is shifting and what impact these dynamics should have on product strategy
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities simultaneously
- Write detailed functional / requirement specifications that enable product engineering to execute
- Ability to think strategically, execute methodically, and act decisively
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years of overall industry experience in software product development
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role for a SaaS based application/cloud offering
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure providers and capabilities; Expertise in Microsoft technologies is preferred (Windows Server, Windows Remote Desktop Services, Office 365, etc.)
- Specific expertise with accounting / tax space is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters is preferred; MBA is ideal