Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Partner Manager – Intuit
- Be the primary point of contact for all day to day interactions with Intuit and key liaison for other groups within RN to Intuit
- Be able to train and coach Intuit Sales and Marketing staff on RN solutions and be responsive to all questions that arise on a day to day basis.
- Provide regular training at all Intuit locations as required
- Understand the Intuit Sales cycle and be able to provide input where needed for bettering the processes to sell RN hosting
- Be the main conduit of feedback from Intuit Sales and PM to RN PM
- Develop regular training materials with support from RN Marketing team
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly calls with Intuit team as required
- Work with Intuit to regularly forecast and update business results
- 5-10 years managing large technology partnerships
- Understanding of SaaS business models
- Solid technology background
- Ability to train and interact with Sales and Marketing staff
- Ability to forecast
- Ability to produce relevant sales training content
- Experience in the accounting space a plus
Call Center Supervisor
The Call Center Supervisor will administer the policies and procedures of the Customer Care group with a focus on agent performance, success and customer satisfaction.
Your objective will be to produce team metrics that align with the goals of the call center by working with your team members in areas of quality, efficiency, and compliance.
- Work with other Call Center Supervisors to provide cohesive supervision
- Aid agents including the proper handling of a customer, ticket, or project.
- Monitor employee productivity and schedule adherence
- Be available for escalated customer issues for your agents when a supervisor is requested.
- Reply to customer survey responses when needed
- Live call monitoring
- Provide a strong floor presence and positive example
- Review agent performance to identify areas of improvement
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to delegate tasks when required.