Come join the Right Networks team.
In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud.
Working at Right Networks
Right Networks is a fast-growing tech business located in Hudson, NH. We are the world-leader in delivering cloud connected QuickBooks Desktops to CPA firms, Accounting Professionals, and small businesses who are looking for a way to streamline their workflows and processes. Our HyperRight™ technology, along with Microsoft solutions, allows us to deliver an enterprise-class cloud platform.
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Vacation and sick time
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Product Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing team is responsible for accelerating the growth of Right Networks, positioning Right Networks as a trusted partner to accountants and SMBs, and enabling the sales team with the right assets at the right time. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, the Partner Marketing Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Write cross-marketing communications for partners, develop offers and messages to Right Networks customers about new and existing 3rd party applications.
- Develop offers from the IRP channel.
- Interview customers and research 3rd party product capabilities. Have an in depth understanding of the apps on our system and their use cases and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop vertical application bundles for ecommerce, inventory, etc.
- Answer technical and non-technical questions from sales, prospects and customers on app capabilities.
- Utilize Salesforce to manage app request process, create demo accounts, and work to keep vendors informed on application evaluations.
- Manage Microsoft, Intuit, and other partner market development funds. Keep application data up to date in Quickbase.
- Manage application requests from prospects and customers by researching application capabilities and documenting app vendor requests in Salesforce.
- Keep the Right Networks Vendor Portal up to date with content from teammates on the product marketing team.