Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Technical Customer Service Representative
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via the phone. Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary. This is a position with growth potential at a company that promotes from within.
- Answer and troubleshoot inbound customer phone calls with high efficiency.
- Accurate documentation of calls utilizing our ticketing system.
- Strive for first call resolution, while providing any additional information to the customer to prevent call backs.
- Leverage the internal knowledge base to find information needed.
- Monitoring your open cases, along with following up with the appropriate team and/or customer to resolve within our defined service level agreements.
- Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism as measured by customer surveys, call monitoring, and phone metrics.
- Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
- Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS business models.
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is a highly proactive and driven IT account manager that engages
with accounting professionals to deliver results. This role is responsible for managing the
life cycle of the firms following the project implementation to the date of renewal. Focusing on lasting relationships and excellent customer service.
This role will work for our Xcentric division based in our Hudson NH office.
- High level of service and leadership to our clients
- Make reccommendations to the firms for software and hardware purchases
- Communicate with the Xcentric internal team to deliver resolutions to clients.
- In depth understanding of the procedures and processes
- Manage client communication via weekly updates, status, xcentic.com
- Be the voice of the customer
Requirements / Skills:
- 2-4 years of account management experience in the IT industry
- excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Understanding of various technologies such as Citrix, Microsoft, Dell, Network monitoring systems, etc.
Channel Enablement Specialist
The Channel Enablement Specialist is part of the Customer Marketing team and is responsible for enabling all departments with customer-facing content.
- Reports directly to the Customer Marketing Manager.
- Works collaboratively with growth, customer, and partner marketing teams as needed.
- Ensure all marketing collateral is delivered on time and within Right Networks’ standard.
- Writes and publishes eBooks, blog posts, advertisements, bylines, etc.
- Works alongside all internal departments to gauge collateral needs for channels.
- Helps to develop a streamlined approach to enabling channels with content, including, but not limited to:
- Post-Sale “Sell” Sheets for CSMs, Product Enhancements/Announcements, How-to Videos, etc.
Skills & Requirements:
- Written samples and/or portfolio required.
- BA in English, Communications, or similar a plus.
- 2+ years previous experience in agency, marketing or relevant team environment.
- Experience using Photoshop and Canva.
- Experience using WordPress and Divi (preferably).
- Knowledge of current trends in marketing.