Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Director, Information Technology & Security
The Director, Information Technology & Security reports to the CIO and will lead the IT and Security teams for Right Networks. The Director will be responsible for the creation, management, and constant improvement of the IT and security capabilities that support company strategy and our internal users. The Director will also be responsible for the security function of Right Networks cloud services and will work in close collaberation with other Right Networks business functions including Technical Architecture, Product Development, Technical Support, Customer Success, Human Resources, Finance, and Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all corporate IT platforms and capabilities.
- Administer and manage internal tools – rationalization, rolling out new tools & driving improved usage and practices that enable communication, collaboration and productivity.
- Transform End User Computing with a focus on enhancing the internal customer service experience.
- Drive the Security strategy and lead execution/roll out of the Security Policies and Architecture.
- Communicate our security capabilities to our customers and internally.
- Lead security compliance programs including Right Networks PCI and SOC programs.
- Create and own all Policies and Standards related to Corporate IT & Security.
- Directly managers assigned employee group
- Three years experience in a leadership role with experience in people leadership and mentoring/coaching team members, to reach their highest potential is required.
- Seven years or more of progressive experience in complex information systems & security, cloud services preferred.
- Experience with O365, including Exchange & AD migration.
- Infrastructure management on multi-tenant and hosted private Data Centers.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, ownership acumen, and ability to deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security, infrastructure, engineering principles, and practices.
- Understanding and ability to navigate the complexities of compliance and security audit process at an enterprise level.
- Bachelor degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or other related field is preferred for this position.
- Certifications in Microsoft and CISSP considered a plus for this position.
Manager, Sales and Marketing Operations
The Manager of Sales and Marketing Operations is part of the Product Marketing team. The team is responsible for accelerating the growth of Right Networks, positioning Right Networks as a trusted partner to CPA firms, accounting professionsals and SMBs, and enabling the sales team with the right assets at the right time.
Manager of Sales and Marketing Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead Management & Marketing Operations
- Opportunity Management & Sales Operations
- Gather Business Requirements
- Data Governance
- Website Tracking
- Reporting and Analysis
The right candidate should have:
- 5 years experience working in SalesForce with a deep understanding of lead object, opportunity object and campaign management. Experience with Pardot and defining a marketing qulaification process.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven leadership
- Experience with Power BI and SQL
- Collaboration with marketing campaign managers
- Experience with Segment.com, WordPress, and VWO.
Demand Generation Manager
As an individual contributor the Demand Generation Manager will:
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs to drive awareness of the brand
- Build high quality cross-channel campaigns with tailored and effective key messages. Create a library of campaign-ready assets, including but not limited to: videos, webinars, sell-sheets, direct mail pieces, press releases, and print ads.
- Oversee WWW content and design
- Track and maximize ROI across marketing programs
- Report on effectiveness of demand generation campaigns including leads generated, campaign performance, company’s pipeline, revenue attribution, opps. created, cost per lead etc.
- Participate in lead forecasting for lead generation initiatives
As a Leader the Demand Generation Manager will:
- Supervise and manage the team of specialists
- Manage external design, influencer, content, and digital advertising resources
- 5+ years experience in aquisition or growth marketing
- Project Management
- Technical ability to set up Salesforce campaigns, Pardot marketing automation, and Report on lead source funnels and campaign influence
- Experience with SEO, WordPress, UTM tracking
- Ability to take strategic direction and lead execution against a plan
- Attention to detail
- Self starter and problem solver who wants to build a world-class lead generation program
- Ability to meet deadlines and operate in a deadline-driven environment