Come join the Right Networks team.In addition to being a really nice group of people (or so we’re told) we’re also on a mission. See, we believe deep in our tech-loving hearts that accounting can just be done better — so much better! — in the cloud. Current Openings
Working at Right Networks
Right Networks is a fast-growing tech business located in Hudson, NH. We are the world-leader in delivering cloud connected QuickBooks Desktops to CPA firms, Accounting Professionals, and small businesses who are looking for a way to streamline their workflows and processes. Our HyperRight™ technology, along with Microsoft solutions, allows us to deliver an enterprise-class cloud platform.
As a Right Networks employee, you will enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Company paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability
- Generous PTO Bank
- Company paid daily catered lunch
- Company paid snacks and drinks
- On-site gym
- Company outings and events
Cross-Sell Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing team is responsible for accelerating the growth of Right Networks, positioning Right Networks as a trusted partner to accountants and SMBs, and enabling the sales team with the right assets at the right time. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, the Cross-Sell Marketing Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
Work with the Director of Product Marketing on cross-sell strategy and initiatives for growth.
Lead the implementation of cross-sell tactics for the Right Networks portfolio of cloud solutions to drive near-term and long-term profitability.
Write and deliver messaging for preferred prospect and customer channels (email, social media).
Use data for customer segmentation, financial projections, and scenario planning.
Prepare offers for CPA firms, accounting professionals, and small businesses.
Manage project plans noting internal and external execution risks.
Report on KPIs including ARPU, attach rate, and conversion rates with the assistance of Sales & Marketing Operations.
Senior Business Systems Analyst – Finance
The Senior Business Systems Analyst’s primarily responsible will be managing the day to day needs of the Finance/Billing team and their primary application Zuora. The successful candidate will provide structure and leadership to process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows, features leveraging the Zuora platform and reporting. In addition to Zuora there will be opportunity to contribute to managing other third-party providers such as Salesforce.
- Initial due diligence on partner capabilities vis-à-vis the specific needs of the organization.
- Help with gathering and understanding key stakeholder requirements. Analysis of current business practices, user needs and work flow processes.
- Definition and documentation of Project for management buy-in. (A “Project Brief” outlining stakeholders, goals, issues/concerns, decision points, rough budget, dependencies, etc.).
- Contribute to definition and documentation of Project Requirements (A more detailed description of features, integration touch-points, dependencies, decision points, etc.).
- Understand and leverage existing system capabilities to support stakeholder needs wherever possible and manage system configurations in support of business initiatives.
- Ongoing operation support of system with respect to user management, monitoring and operation.
- Management of partner relationship with respect to trouble ticketing, customizations, support.
- Updating and improving workflows between integration platforms.
- Work with development team for ongoing integration initiatives.
- Building and managing financial reporting out of Zuora.
Sr. Financial Controller
We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Financial risk management
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements including consolidated bank reporting
- Strong leadership of team and work well with peers within the organization
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPAor CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Preferred skills: QuickBooks, Bill.com, Zuora, Salesforce, Excel, Avalara