The Right Networks difference begins with our technology.
Exclusively developed, highly scalable and available technology that meets our customers’ needs.
Right Networks is the leading provider of cloud-enabled business applications. See how our service stacks up.
Our systems are designed from the start to protect your data and keep you online. That means:
- 99.999% uptime
- End-to-end redundancy with real-time data replication
- Multiple datacenters (Tier 3 or higher) that are over 2,000 miles apart from one another and also feature:
- An Internet backbone provider
- Redundant power systems, including multiple power grids, redundant battery backup, and onsite power generation
Data Protection and Security
Robust physical and systems protections are in place to make sure that your data remains yours. This is done through:
- Physical security, including: biometric scanning, 24x7x365 onsite security guards, security camera systems, and key shuffling systems
- Bastion host configurations, complex passwords, data encryption, multi-factor authentication, multi-layered firewalls, secure backups, and continuous intrusion monitoring systems
- Data in transit encryption using AES-256/HMAC SHA512 (IKEv2)
- All data stored within the United states, on systems that we own
- No third parties that backup, store or have access to live or archived Right Networks customer data
- Rolling 90-day retention of your data, and a secure purge of your data from our systems on day 91 if you terminate your service
- Regular penetration testing as well as regular SSAE/SOC audits and reports
- Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Identity and credential management access control for customer data
- Inventory and accounting control for assets which hold sensitive data
- Formal Incident Response procedure
HyperRight®HyperRight® was developed by Right Networks to enable efficient, reliable and scalable hosting of the most popular desktop applications, while maintaining software license integrity. Right Networks customers log in to a pool of servers instead of dedicated Virtual Machines, allowing your business to avoid dedicated servers or traditional virtualization solutions. HyperRight® clustering automatically routes users to the most available systems, bypassing hardware failures or systems that are undergoing maintenance. That means less expense and more availability for your cloud-enabled applications.
All the apps you need, connected.
Want to get paid faster? Track timesheets more easily? Find a smarter way to manage travel expenses? We get all the accounting and SaaS applications you need connected, and help you find the ones that will work for you and your clients. Add that to QuickBooks Desktop in the cloud and you’re good to go.