The Right Networks difference begins with our technology.
Exclusively developed, highly scalable and available technology that meets our customers’ needs.
Right Networks is the leading provider of cloud-enabled business applications. See how our service stacks up.
Our systems are designed from the start to protect your data and keep you online. That means:
- 99.999% uptime
- End-to-end redundancy with real-time data replication
- Multiple datacenters (Tier 3 or higher) that are over 2,000 miles apart from one another and also feature:
- An Internet backbone provider
- Redundant power systems, including multiple power grids, redundant battery backup, and onsite power generation
Data Protection and Security
Robust physical and systems protections are in place to make sure that your data remains yours. This is done through:
- Physical security, including: biometric scanning, 24x7x365 onsite security guards, security camera systems, and key shuffling systems
- Bastion host configurations, complex passwords, data encryption, multi-factor authentication, multi-layered firewalls, secure backups, and continuous intrusion monitoring systems
- Data in transit encryption using AES-256/HMAC SHA512 (IKEv2)
- All data stored within the United states, on systems that we own
- No third parties that backup, store or have access to live or archived Right Networks customer data
- Rolling 90-day retention of your data, and a secure purge of your data from our systems on day 91 if you terminate your service
- Regular penetration testing as well as regular SSAE/SOC audits and reports
- Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
- Identity and credential management access control for customer data
- Inventory and accounting control for assets which hold sensitive data
- Formal Incident Response procedure
HyperRight® was developed by Right Networks to enable efficient, reliable and scalable hosting of the most popular desktop applications, while maintaining software license integrity. Right Networks customers log in to a pool of servers instead of dedicated Virtual Machines, allowing your business to avoid dedicated servers or traditional virtualization solutions. HyperRight® clustering automatically routes users to the most available systems, bypassing hardware failures or systems that are undergoing maintenance. That means less expense and more availability for your cloud-enabled applications.
All the apps you need, connected.
Want to get paid faster? Track timesheets more easily? Find a smarter way to manage travel expenses? We get all the accounting and SaaS applications you need connected, and help you find the ones that will work for you and your clients. Add that to QuickBooks Desktop in the cloud and you’re good to go.
So – you made it through another tax season... We sat down with accountants from all over the country at the end of tax season to understand the process that they undergo each year. Whether it’s requesting documents, organizing paperwork, or making deadlines – they...read more
So how was your tax season? Hopefully, it went 100 percent smooth. No deadlines were missed. No mistakes were made. All of your employees were happy and found plenty of time to spend with their families. Your clients were completely satisfied. Yeah, I...read more
It is important to understand that different people are motivated by different things and it's likely you have a mix of personalities on your accounting team. Each type of employee is likely to respond to personalized motivators, so it’s important to identify what...read more
As a company that works with many Quickbooks Desktop accountants and is in the business of financial data, we are often amazed at the risks accountants take in the name of cost savings! Granted every business wants to be efficient and spend money wisely but, in many...read more
Most people would be hard-pressed to describe the difference between an accountant and a bookkeeper. While these financial roles share common goals, they support different stages of the accounting process. As a business owner, it is important to know the difference....read more
For modern-minded construction company managers, hard hats and job costing reports have become synonymous with completing a project. However, these historically "paper" processes have evolved into multiple applications. Employees’ hours, clients’ expenses, and the...read more
Collecting money. Dealing with regulations. Responding to complaints. Handling employee demands. Did I mention collecting money? These are just a few of the challenges we all face as business owners. And, for more than 35 years, these are the challenges that Tom...read more
If you’re running a business, like me, there are some applications that are crucial to help you with productivity, management, and operations. Here are some great examples. Avalara If you’re selling products online – whether from your own website, Amazon, eBay or...read more
One of the biggest complaints business owners have about their accountants is that they don't hear from them as often as they would like. For a Certified Public Accountant, like me, this is an opportunity. But, unfortunately, many of my colleagues don't realize this...read more