With ICAT, you gain insights to make strategic decisions and position your business for growth.
About ICAT Indirect Cost Allocation Tool
ICAT integrates with QuickBooks to give government contractors the functionality required for a DCAA compliant accounting system, plus critical tools to manage contracts and grow your business. ICAT streamlines Indirect Cost Allocation, Indirect Rate Calculation, Incurred Cost Reporting, Provisional Rate Development, and Budgeting.
What businesses love about ICAT:
- Customizable Indirect Rate Model Editor supports any Cost Pool Structure
- Instantly allocates Indirect Costs and calculates Indirect Rates, eliminating manual spreadsheet calculations
- Fully loaded Reporting lets you view costs for any time frame, and export to Excel
- Generates the Incurred Cost Proposal with the click of a mouse
- Enables granular Budget Development to plan future periods and support your Provisional Rate Proposal
- Works with any web-based timekeeping system
ICAT is available in 3 Editions, and works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Contractor Editions.
Contact Us to discuss multi-license options.
- Application Cloud
- Custom Cloud