Knowify is a project management software for growing contracting firms. It's the ideal solution for businesses looking for a higher level of organization, accountability, and control.
Knowify is a cloud-based, all-in-one construction management and job costing solution designed for residential contractors and small to midsize commercial subcontractors. Budget, bid, track, and invoice all in one place. Knowify’s powerful budgeting tools allow you to create detailed estimates of materials/labor/subs on each phase of a job, then seamlessly translate those budgets into a bid.
- Create custom, professional contracts and change orders that impress your clients, and send them electronically for digital signature. Get a real-time view on job performance with Knowify’s unique project planning and tracking module.
- Capture time in the field through Knowify’s Android and iOS mobile app, which includes a GPS-verified punch clock, push notifications, work orders, schedules, purchase orders/expenses, and photos.
- Invoice using tools that help with progress invoicing, time and materials billing, and creating AIA-style g702/g703 applications for payments to be submitted to commercial GCs.
- Dispatch management allows users to create service tickets to send to technicians in the field.
- Manage projects, contracts, change orders, scheduling, time tracking, purchases, invoices, payment processing – we can handle it all! Even more, our industry-leading integration with QuickBooks will help with all of your accounting needs.
Knowify is the key to running a modern, professional, highly efficient construction business!
- Have all of your information in one place and cloud based.
- Get real time job costing and advanced insights on your project data.
- Leverage our user permissioning system to manage access to sensitive data.
What data do we sync with QuickBooks Desktop? We import all the relevant data from QuickBooks Desktop when you get started (clients, jobs, vendors, items, accounts, classes, employees, taxes). Then we send back to QuickBooks anything that is accounting-related (jobs, invoices, payments, expenses) and we keep the rest of the data up to date.
What is customer support like? Reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 212-233-3230. We are happy to help you get set up and walk you through any questions you may have.
Do you provide free training? Yes! We will provide free training to the person who will use Knowify the most in your organization. Training is done through a screen share with a Knowify expert.
Is there a trial version? Yes! We offer a free trial of Knowify for 14 days. During your free trial you will have access to every feature of Knowify.
- Application Cloud
- Right Networks Cloud Premier