The Managed Network Services are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, in their entirety without modification, which are set out below (“Terms”) and which apply to your use of this Website, the Managed Network Services, and any other site that Right Networks Cloud Premier may own in the future. The Terms further incorporate by reference the Privacy Statement (defined below) and any subsequent modifications to these Terms and the Privacy Statement, which Right Networks Cloud Premier may make from time to time at its sole discretion. Your use of this Website will be subject to the most current version of the Terms posted on this Website at the time of such use.
These Terms are between you and Right Networks Cloud Premier for your use of the Managed Network Managed Network Services. The term “you” refers to you as an individual or a legal entity, as applicable.
By logging on to this Website you certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please exit this Website. Do not use this Website or any Managed Network Services.
You agree that the act of logging on to this Website constitutes an “electronic signature” within the meaning of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act.
Password must meet the following complexity requirements:
Not contain all or part of the user’s account name
Be at least eight characters in length
Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
– English uppercase characters (A through Z)
– English lowercase characters (a through z)
– Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
– Non-alphabetic characters (for example !, $ #, %)
Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.
Policy Regarding Missing or Incorrect Passwords
Protection to programs and files to help prevent unauthorized access to important information. In many applications, you can apply a password to help prevent unauthorized users from performing certain actions, such as opening a file or program. When a user tries to perform the action, the user is prompted for a password. If the user does not type the correct password, the user cannot perform the action. Right Networks Cloud Premier support engineers cannot help you retrieve passwords that have been lost or forgotten and applied to files and features in software applications.
Copyright & Proprietary Notations
This Website and its content are protected by United States and international copyright and other laws. You may print and download portions of the Right Networks Cloud Premier content solely in connection with your use of this Website or Managed Network Services. In downloading materials from this Website, you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices, trademarks, and the like from any materials posted. Any other copying, redistribution, publication, or retransmission of any portion of this material is strictly prohibited without Right Networks Cloud Premier’s express written consent. Various products on this Website carry registered or other trademarked symbols and are the sole property of their registered owners. Right Networks Cloud Premier’s failure to display the trademark symbols at every use does not invalidate their ownership status. Website users are responsible for labeling their own products, Managed Network Services, or other listings. Right Networks Cloud Premier has no obligation, assumes no risk or obligation, and expressly disclaims any liability for or associated with protection of your intellectual property rights.
Links to Third Party Websites
Right Networks Cloud Premier does not endorse any sites on the Internet which may be linked through the Managed Network Services. Right Networks Cloud Premier is providing these links to you, if any, only as a matter of convenience, and in no event will Right Networks Cloud Premier be responsible for any content, products, or other materials on or available from third-party sites. Linkage of the Website is prohibited without the prior notice and consent of Right Networks Cloud Premier. All requests to link to the Website must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right Networks Cloud Premier shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions of data, for any material, information or data sent or received (regardless of whether the data is actually received by Right Networks Cloud Premier), for any transactions entered into through this Website, or for any failure by you to abide by these Terms.
You agree to provide Right Networks Cloud Premier with accurate and truthful personal information about you, including but not limited to name, address, company name and e-mail address, sufficient for us to send you correspondence. Your personal information shall not be false, misleading, or fraudulent.
You may use the Managed Network Services only for your internal business purposes and shall not:
– upload, post, or otherwise transmit any data or content that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or privacy rights, or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
– intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation. frame or link to this Website except as permitted in writing by Right Networks Cloud Premier (and provided above in these Terms).
– upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
– impersonate, falsely state, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Managed Network Services.
– access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of this Website or Right Networks Cloud Premier’s computer systems, or interfere with or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Managed Network Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access or tamper with these areas may be subject to prosecution and their rights to use this Website and Managed Network Services will be terminated immediately without notice.
– transmit or store any material that contains software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files or programs such as trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancelbots.
– interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Managed Network Service or the data contained therein.
– attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Managed Network Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Managed Network Services, through password mining or any other means.
– Reselling access, any content or any aspect of this Website without Right Networks Cloud Premier’s prior written consent. You are responsible for all activity occurring under your User accounts and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Managed Network Managed Network Services, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. You shall: (i) notify Right Networks Cloud Premier immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; (ii) report to Right Networks Cloud Premier immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of data that is known or suspected by you or your Users; and (iii) not impersonate another Right Networks Cloud Premier user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Service.
RIGHT NETWORKS CLOUD PREMIER’S MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. RIGHT NETWORKS CLOUD PREMIER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
While using the Managed Network Services, you are permitted to store, manipulate, analyze, reformat, print, and display the content made available on this Website or through the Managed Network Services only for your personal use. Unauthorized use, or resale or redistribution of the Managed Network Services is expressly prohibited. You shall not copy, license, sell, transfer, make available, distribute, or assign your right to use the Managed Network Services or the content to any third party.
Except as may be otherwise granted herein, you have no right, title, or interest in or to the Website, the Managed Network Services, or any content of Right Networks Cloud Premier or its licensors, including without limitation documentation, stories, articles, text, images, and other multimedia data, and all such right, title, and interest shall remain exclusively with Right Networks Cloud Premier and its licensors, as applicable. Right Networks Cloud Premier and/or other Right Networks Cloud Premier products and Managed Network Services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Right Networks Cloud Premier, LLC, a Georgia corporation. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You shall not create Internet “links” to this Website or the Managed Network Services or “frame” or “mirror” any content contained on, or accessible from, this Website or on any other server or Internet-based device.
Right Networks Cloud Premier may give notice by means of a general notice on this Website. You may give notice to Right Networks Cloud Premier (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Right Networks Cloud Premier) at any time by any one of the following:
– letter sent by confirmed facsimile to Right Networks Cloud Premier at the following fax number: 1 678-297-0190.
– letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class mail postage prepaid to Right Networks Cloud Premier at the following address: Right Networks Cloud Premier, LLC, 3015 Windward Plaza, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005; or
– to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
The designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 is President, Right Networks Cloud Premier, LLC, 3015 Windward Plaza, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Additional Information
If you have questions regarding these Terms or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Join our mailing list and get all of the latest news delivered straight to your inbox.