NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “$10K the Right Way” Sweepstakes is a trade promotion (“Sweepstakes”).
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on or about October 4, 2023 at 12:01am ET and ends on October 27, 2023 at 11:59pm ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This trade promotion is offered only to employees, principals, and owners of public accounting firms or small and medium sized businesses in the United States. This promotion is not open to anyone in the general public.
Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), except that residents of New York and Florida are ineligible. In addition, Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and full-time, permanent (i.e. not temporary) employees, principals and/or owners of (a) a public accounting firm registered in the U.S., or (b) a small- or medium-sized business (i.e., 150 employees or less) based in the U.S. (“Entrant”). The Sponsor and its respective direct and indirect parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (responsible for the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes) and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively the “Promotion Entities”) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, step siblings, or spouses. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by registering for the sweepstakes at https://www.rightnetworks.com/rightway (the “Website”), completing a registration and entry form and agreeing to these Official Rules (“Entry”). Registration is free.
Limit one Entry per business entity. One individual may obtain one Entry as an employee, principal or owner of an accounting firm or a small or medium sized business in the United States.
Entries/Entrants suspected of using or benefitting from artifice, automated or robotic Entries will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s server’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be available to be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received, and subject to verification and compliance:
Grand Prize (1)(prize awarded to eligible entrant): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to the winning Entrant. The Grand Prize will be the winning Entrant’s choice of (1) having a donation of $10,000 USD placed in the name of her/his business to the 501(c)(3) non-profit to be chosen by the winner, or (2) up to $10,000 in Apple iPads for the winning entrants and their coworkers.
First Prize (5)(prize awarded to eligible entrant): Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded to five winning Entrants. The First Prize will be one (1) pre-paid Amazon gift card in the amount of $1,000 USD to each of the five (5) First Prize winners.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $15,000.
- WINNER SELECTION: Potential winners will be selected by random drawing held by Sponsor from all eligible entries received. Subject to prior confirmation of eligibility and compliance, winners will be announced by Sponsor on November 1, 2023. Winners will be notified by email and telephone. All prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) Grand prize OR First Prize per business, regardless of entries received and/or number of offices/branches. Gift cards and/or gift certificates are for promotional purposes only and are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the winners’ discretionary use of prize funds or any effects such discretionary use has on the health, safety or well-being of its employees or workplace environment. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply to use of debit card prize. Amazon is not a sponsor of, nor otherwise affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize items. Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION/ODDS OF WINNING: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be announced by Sponsor on November 1, 2023. Prize Validation of winners will be conducted by the Sponsor or its designated representatives prior to the event, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by telephone and email on or about two (2) business days of the close of the Promotion Period using contact information collected on the Official Entry Form. Winner notifications not (timely) responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Prize Winners may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
- TAXES: Prize winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes associated with a prize. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each prize winner. Sponsor is not liable for any federal, state or local taxes owed, or other adverse tax consequences or penalties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & RELEASE: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration, or failure to collect Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes or any element thereof; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any force majeure event.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair by Sponsor (in its sole discretion). Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes for any reason in its sole discretion.
BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL USED TO FACILITATE THE SWEEPSTAKES (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, ACCESS TO ANY WEBSITES, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION (OR ANY INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PARTICIPATE), OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. Any invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these Official Rules only to the extent of its invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, and these Official Rules shall be construed and enforced as if they did not contain the stricken provision.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR OTHER PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND/OR ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF.
- DISPUTES: Entrant further agrees that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect, or any other damages. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures. All issues and questions concerning the validity, construction, interpretation, performance, and enforcement of the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Hampshire.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: The Sweepstakes may be promoted on a variety of social media networks. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to any social media channel.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Right Networks Sweepstakes Winner List Request, 14 Hampshire Drive, Hudson, NH 03051. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than three (3) calendar months after the Promotion Period has ended.